Medicare Decoded, now available on Amazon, offers what Rick Solofsky, a Montgomery County native now living in Easton, calls a “Financial Medical Insurance Vaccine Solution” aimed at the senior population, a significant portion of which has been affected by COVID-19.
Whether you’re a Millennial looking to the future, a Baby Boomer enrolling for the first time, or a member of the Greatest Generation who is already a Medicare beneficiary, Medicare Decoded is the one book that you cannot afford to be without. Medicare Decoded is an easy-to-read guide that takes you through the twists and turns of Medicare including all the essential strategies you need you know.
If Medicare is a puzzle, this book is the solution.
In Medicare Decoded: Shocking Facts to Help You Save Money and Get the Most From Medicare, elder advocate and Medicare expert Rick Solofsky guides you through the twists and turns of Medicare to get to the heart of what you need to know. Easy to read, and filled with essential information and strategies, Medicare Decoded answers your questions…
- I’m turning 65! Should I apply for Medicare?
- How can helping my parents with their Medicare decisions impact my bank account?
- When should I apply for Medicare instead of staying on my employer’s group plan? Or vice versa?
- Do I really understand Medicare Part D prescription plans?
- Can I disenroll from Medicare if I go back to work?
- Does the government owe me money because I applied for Medicare when I shouldn’t have?
- How can I “turn back the clock” if I miss important Medicare enrollment deadlines?
- What is the prescription-plan coverage gap known as the “doughnut hole” and how can I manage it?
Medicare Decoded: Shocking Facts to Help You Save Money and Get the Most From Medicare
Paperback –February 25, 2020 by Rick Solofsky (Author) 5.0 out of 5 stars 4 ratings. See both Kindle and paperback formats and editions.
Get In Touch!
Personalized coverage for you and yours.
Please send us a message if you have any questions.
4030 Church Road Easton, PA 18045
Lehigh Valley | New York | Florida
Monday – Friday | 9am – 5pm
Saturday – Sunday | closed